Oscar Benavides MD, PA
Dr. Benavides was born and raised in Laredo, Texas. He always wanted to come back and practice medicine in his hometown. He knows about the culture and diet that is typical for the border town of Laredo. He has been practicing in Laredo since 1990. Since 2005, Dr. Benavides has been a preceptor for NPs and PAs. He enjoys teaching the nurse practitioners and physician assistants. He likes to spend quality time with his family and playing golf when he has time.
- American Medical Association
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Tri-County Medical Society
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Fellow of the Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery
Maria Hernandez WHNP, FNP
Maria Hernandez, WHNP, FNP is a nurse practitioner experienced and licensed in women’s and family health. She has strong people and clinical skills. Hernandez maintains a high standard of care and maintains it through a wide variety of patient needs.
Hernandez is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She is also certified by the National Certification Corporation for the Obstetrics Gynecology and Neonatal Nursing Specialties.
- Association of Women’s Health
- Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANIP)
- Laredo Nurse Practitioners